Poor research leads to poor results. We provide you with accurate data and solid information.
Our research background
Our advisors have a thorough research background, including in academic and on-site roles. These are some of the areas we cover:
• Resource recovery and resource management
• Waste management including specialisation in organic waste streams
• Information discovery and peer-review
• Energy, water and climate change policy
• Hazardous waste management
• Solid waste engineering
• Biopolymer advice.
Activities by Waste To Opportunity
The Waste to Opportunity Enterprise is available to undertake research that leads to real, workable solutions.
Some examples of previous projects include:
• Peer-review of Co-Regulatory Agreements for Ewastes for the Australian Commonwealth Government
• Peer-review of Waste Minimisation Projects funded by the Waste and Resources Research and Development Programme
• Peer-review of the conceptual analysis of waste solutions for a 660,000m2 mall, Tehran;
• Feasibility study of Energy to Waste
• Completion of workforce planning studies for energy generators including renewable energy facilities
• Critical analysis regarding projected future skills demand and supply to identify projected skills gaps from both an industry wide and enterprise level
• Development of a Centre of Excellence Training Model
• Various government working groups on policy, strategy and regulation development.